CS Lists (Part 1)

Hold_on

Grupo: Membresía Estándar
Ingreso: 4 de marzo de 2012
Editado 12 de febrero de 2013 - 07:30 por Hold_on
Well, to win in a tournament you have to play the best players and you have no choice... to get a high rating you can noob bash all day. Also people often show to tournaments with their best teams and practice for tournaments, so tournies are certainly a better indication of skill than rating.

when you have 16 guy who want to participate to a stupid tournament 1vs1 or 2vs2 same civ for you it s representatif about skill... Yeah yeah...rofl
Realy change your definition about skill lol
Enlace | Responder | Citar
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Ingreso: 17 de febrero de 2012
Editado 12 de febrero de 2013 - 07:34 por [Eot_]Marvel__
Hold_on wrote:
when you have 16 guy who want to participate to a stupid tournament 1vs1 or 2vs2 same civ for you it s representatif about skill... Yeah yeah...rofl
The fact is it's usually the top guys who participate, dv8 are the most successful team in cba tournaments, and they are easily the #1 cba team at the moment, so I'm not sure where your logic is. Just because certain PT ****s don't enter because they know they will lose doesn't change the fact that tournaments are the best representation of skill we have.

Why don't you get back on voobly and worship your PTing idols.
 Hold_on

Editado 12 de febrero de 2013 - 07:37 por Hold_on
I piss on estigma be sur basher and point trader!

CBA
Stryker
Jens
Elf
Final
Phurris
Veni
Salvador
Chu

Now for me it's ok

It's just incredible to see cena, fran or drew... on this top list they are so far to have the level to the other guy realy!!!!
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Editado 12 de febrero de 2013 - 07:38 por [Eot_]Marvel__
They aren't on here purely for CBA though. They're on the list because they play multiple areas, and are simply listed under bloods/cba etc because they are solid 2k players there too. Yes, those in the pure CBA list are better at CBA, but they also mostly only play CBA in CS. Fran, Cena, and Drew are also all good blood players, with Cena & Fran being top 1v1 bloods players, aswell as fran being arguably the top alternative player on Voobly..
 Hold_on

Escrito 12 de febrero de 2013 - 07:38
They aren't on here purely for CBA though. They're on the list because they play multiple areas, and are simply listed under bloods/cba etc because they are solid 2k players there too. Yes, those in the pure CBA list are better at CBA, but they also mostly only play CBA in CS.

so don't put them in CBA list if they don't have the level
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Editado 12 de febrero de 2013 - 07:40 por [Eot_]Marvel__
They're listed under CBA/Bloods because they are capable of playing both at high levels, do you have trouble reading? If this list is trying to determine a top 'overall' CS player (which is a futile effort), then we need to see all the areas everybody can play well.

I'm sorry if this is too much for you to process.
 Hold_on

Editado 12 de febrero de 2013 - 07:42 por Hold_on
They're listed under CBA/Bloods, do you have trouble reading?

yeah you have some problem for reading what is that CBA/Bloods and there is CBA yes or not?
who have some trouble??

They have nothing to do in cba list
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Escrito 12 de febrero de 2013 - 07:42
I am just wasting my time trying to explain this to you clearly lol.
 Hold_on

Escrito 12 de febrero de 2013 - 07:48
I'm pretty sure me/chu/Phurris/*insert random 15++* would still win any Eot team 9/10 in CBA

[Eot_]Marvel__ watch this for me this is skill !! not noob tournament with only friend who playing against noob 2k 1vs1 gamer same civ rofl !!!
 [ViCiouS]TheAussieOne

Ingreso: 19 de septiembre de 2010
Editado 12 de febrero de 2013 - 07:48 por [ViCiouS]TheAussieOne
Hold_on wrote:

You're pretty pro bro. I bet you can change the worlds perception of tournaments being representative of a player's skill in all fields. With your inspiring definitions of skill, I'm going to beat my neighbourhood each week in tennis and claim to be a top player of tennis in the world because I don't lose in comfortable settings 8).

Mucho gracias amigo.
 Hold_on

Escrito 12 de febrero de 2013 - 08:20
They aren't on here purely for CBA though. They're on the list because they play multiple areas, and are simply listed under bloods/cba etc because they are solid 2k players there too. Yes, those in the pure CBA list are better at CBA, but they also mostly only play CBA in CS. Fran, Cena, and Drew are also all good blood players, with Cena & Fran being top 1v1 bloods players, aswell as fran being arguably the top alternative player on Voobly..

inconstant player in cba not far to be 18++ in smurf eot or xcel team, oups 18++ = i forgot 3 tournament win vs noob = 16 participant = pro gamer in your eyes rofl
 [Eot_]I3en

Grupo: Membresía Platinum
Ingreso: 2 de julio de 2007
Escrito 12 de febrero de 2013 - 08:30
[I3acI]B wrote:
CBA
Stryker
Jens
Elf
Final
Phurris
Veni
Salvador
Chu

Jens, Final, Veni and Salvador are not as good as Stryker, Elf, Phurris and Chu imo

And if you put Final, Veni and Salvador, then you would have to put a lot of same-skilled players, and there is a lot of them.

There really are 4 CBA players, that are much stronger than the rest.
 [I3acI]B

Ingreso: 22 de agosto de 2011
Escrito 12 de febrero de 2013 - 08:37
Well Final is clearly there for 1v1, I'm pretty sure hes a good RCB player too but I'm not touching CB until someone who actually plays RCB/MCB/CBF tells me who is good in them ^^
 [ViCiouS]TheAussieOne

Ingreso: 19 de septiembre de 2010
Editado 12 de febrero de 2013 - 08:40 por [ViCiouS]TheAussieOne
o.O do you have any idea what you are talking about 11?

Last 1v1 CBA tournament (Celts). Ghosty won. Chu (dV8) 2nd. Emissary 3rd (Eot_).
Last 3v3 Tournament (same-civ). Stryker/Yanki, Phurris and Jens. 2nd Charlie, Drew, Fuja. 3rd Fran(like_gg)/Kuvvy/Vezir.
Last 2v2 (same-civ) Tournament. Kuvvy + Vezir won. Estigma +VanPersie 2nd. Maxa + Cena 3rd.
Last 4v4 (random civ) Tournament. Jens/Chu/Burberry/Stryker won.
2v2 CBA (same-civ) Tournament 2011. Phurris/Andreas won. Geen/Master_G 2nd. Stryker/Kuvvy 3rd.
2v2 CBA 2010 (same-civ). Kuvvy/Stryker win. Wallabis/Mau(Trazi) 2nd. Brian/Estigma 3rd.

Source = http://vooblycommittee.voobly.com/pages/view/552 - take a read.

I guess these guys must be noobs since they beat one another in CBA tournaments.
 [Eot_]I3en

Grupo: Membresía Platinum
Ingreso: 2 de julio de 2007
Escrito 12 de febrero de 2013 - 08:41
[I3acI]B wrote:
Well Final is clearly there for 1v1, I'm pretty sure hes a good RCB player too but I'm not touching CB until someone who actually plays RCB/MCB/CBF tells me who is good in them ^^

Then you should add Wallabis/Ivan to the list and Estigma too because no matter what is said, he's a strong 1vs1 player.

123456789101112[13]1415161718192021
Mostrando 181 - 195 de 305 mensajes
Saltar a Foro: