CS Lists (Part 2)

[_TW]Run_run_run_run

Grupo: Membresía Estándar
Ingreso: 16 de diciembre de 2007
Escrito 15 de febrero de 2013 - 10:35
if you rename to marcel i put you on top list CBA :)
Enlace | Responder | Citar
 [ViCiouS]H00dluM

Ingreso: 29 de junio de 2007
Escrito 15 de febrero de 2013 - 11:16
TG cba? any top player with a brain can be decent at it
 [ViCiouS]TheAussieOne

Ingreso: 19 de septiembre de 2010
Escrito 15 de febrero de 2013 - 12:22
Put money on the line!

Hun sells himself short because he's not near his 1v1 ability(renown) from Zone (as in intimidating), but others base his previous ("germs") abilities in this listing. I personally like him tremendously now, I think he's an awesome asset for Bloods, guess we've grown up kebab lips.

Damian has always been consistently good. He's the smartest player in CS with that logical style of play I've played. In terms of ability, he has never been the absolute best talent (in bloods - Overall CS I would say the opposite), but he's the only person who's willing to always prove himself consistently to want to be best. He deserves to be highly rated in bloods, no one else has demonstrated that desire for so long. Used to think of him as a ****, sure he felt likewise toward myself (probably still does).

Zanchy, I know little about in 1v1. He's always (no word of exaggeration) been an arrogant piece of **** in TG (even though he's fun outside of gaming). I'd be surprised if I haven't beaten him 90% of the time in TG (most of the time with randoms for myself - bloods). Perhaps as Efkan suggests, he is a talent in 1v1, I'm yet to experience that - I have no desire to yet.

Charlie is an old-school genius. He's not fast. He uses minimal hot-keys. He uses a terrible resolution (only helps him in Khans and defense/attack in Graves like Mike ). He's as old-school as it gets. It's probably why I rank Charlie so highly, watching him play Europe at a high level using a 2003 mindset and play-set.

Fran/Fuja. I can't really split them a part. Both Spanish FDP. Had the privilege playing them both over various 1v1 maps. Fran by far better over longer maps, Fuja by far better over faster maps. Both have great personality for Bloods. And both are hijo de puta.

Andreas, used to hate him a lot because he was intimidating and learned so quickly. Went from no to pro in Germs so quickly, let alone other HQ blood maps. I let my ego get the better of myself to give himself a chance to truly best me in maps like Germs. What I like about him is that he's got no fear factor, he'll play anyone in anything. Much like Damian.

Vicer, fun guy to play. Last time I played him competitively I beat him in a bo5, which was years ago. He was freakishly good at Smosh and Veterans, and when he learned Gwarz/Drow/Germs as well as other bloods, he was a true talent like Metal. Reminds me of Andreas/Damian, wasn't scared to play.

Ducky. I guess this mfcker is active? An absolute talent. His downfall like many an old-schooler is he is against progression in CS (so it seems). I'm sure he admits that.

Mike. Old-school. Doesn't give a ****. If active, would be so difficult to beat in a bo7. Call me biased, but I've never been raped so hard in Khans/Graves during/since Zone (even by Dot/Sirred/Charlie/Mazon in Khans, and Blunt in Graves), and he's a **** to beat in Germs, let alone other blood maps...

Ghosty? Guess I give blackie a little discussion. Awesome 1v1 Smosh/Germs player. He's precise and consistent like Celts CBA. Great at other blood maps though he gets no credit for them. His issue is that he is so easy to piss off, which makes him play so bad. Can't see that changing 11 - love his personality anyway.

Tragic(James)/Crescent(Ahmad). These two were talents. Both were arrogant in terms of change, hence why their games were so good - they improved their game play instead of copying everyone else. Two people I had no issue to play 1v1 against in anything. I felt like Zola was 90% Tragic. So very close to his skill and style - and both English 11.

Vezir. Never played him 1v1. Seen his records. Absolute camper. Can't blame him, he's a teenager brought up in the current condition in CS. On Zone, most teenagers wanted ways to cheat/hack/proclaim themselves.

Myself? Always preferred being renowned by people I liked rather than playing consistently 1v1. My own egotistical issue unfortunately, since I've beaten all these ****s in various 1v1 bloods( as well as lost) at some point without truly committing myself like I was able (seriously, I could easily afford to...). That isn't to say I would or could be any better than any of the people I listed, at least they were all able to prove themselves in their own ways and times. I was too happy beating someone a few times and enjoying the limelight it brought, instead of continuing my successes - perhaps a stupid image Zone programmed into us.

There's other blooders I should mention, but these ****s I discussed were mentioned in this topic, and it would be rude to criticise everybody and not myself in this topic. I'm tipsy, hence my honesty ;).

I'm saying that these kind of topics should be fair and honest reflections of people we consider top, instead of lists based on inaccurate opinions. As I see it, you can't develop a top bloods list (perhaps the same for other CS lists), but we should try to encourage friendly, yet competitive game-play. We're all old ****s older than 18 (besides Vezir who makes ****ty kebabs).

PS. Dave is a genius in RPGs. Genius in Team TD. Leader of church of Tunic (scared Josh away?). He also lost to Chilenox in Khans on touch-pad, therefore he's a LOTR nerd now. ****iest man to ever play bloods. If you haven't had a boner after seeing him, then you're either gay or blind.

/drunkish_rant_bloods_ego_hashtag_chilenox
 [ViCiouS]tr4house

Ingreso: 11 de agosto de 2009
Escrito 15 de febrero de 2013 - 12:33
CBA random? just same civi barry .!
 [7th]RedRuM__

Ingreso: 11 de enero de 2011
Escrito 15 de febrero de 2013 - 14:20
Put money on the line!

Hun sells himself short because he's not near his 1v1 ability(renown) from Zone (as in intimidating), but others base his previous ("germs") abilities in this listing. I personally like him tremendously now, I think he's an awesome asset for Bloods, guess we've grown up kebab lips.

Damian has always been consistently good. He's the smartest player in CS with that logical style of play I've played. In terms of ability, he has never been the absolute best talent (in bloods - Overall CS I would say the opposite), but he's the only person who's willing to always prove himself consistently to want to be best. He deserves to be highly rated in bloods, no one else has demonstrated that desire for so long. Used to think of him as a ****, sure he felt likewise toward myself (probably still does).

Zanchy, I know little about in 1v1. He's always (no word of exaggeration) been an arrogant piece of **** in TG (even though he's fun outside of gaming). I'd be surprised if I haven't beaten him 90% of the time in TG (most of the time with randoms for myself - bloods). Perhaps as Efkan suggests, he is a talent in 1v1, I'm yet to experience that - I have no desire to yet.

Charlie is an old-school genius. He's not fast. He uses minimal hot-keys. He uses a terrible resolution (only helps him in Khans and defense/attack in Graves like Mike ). He's as old-school as it gets. It's probably why I rank Charlie so highly, watching him play Europe at a high level using a 2003 mindset and play-set.

Fran/Fuja. I can't really split them a part. Both Spanish FDP. Had the privilege playing them both over various 1v1 maps. Fran by far better over longer maps, Fuja by far better over faster maps. Both have great personality for Bloods. And both are hijo de puta.

Andreas, used to hate him a lot because he was intimidating and learned so quickly. Went from no to pro in Germs so quickly, let alone other HQ blood maps. I let my ego get the better of myself to give himself a chance to truly best me in maps like Germs. What I like about him is that he's got no fear factor, he'll play anyone in anything. Much like Damian.

Vicer, fun guy to play. Last time I played him competitively I beat him in a bo5, which was years ago. He was freakishly good at Smosh and Veterans, and when he learned Gwarz/Drow/Germs as well as other bloods, he was a true talent like Metal. Reminds me of Andreas/Damian, wasn't scared to play.

Ducky. I guess this mfcker is active? An absolute talent. His downfall like many an old-schooler is he is against progression in CS (so it seems). I'm sure he admits that.

Mike. Old-school. Doesn't give a ****. If active, would be so difficult to beat in a bo7. Call me biased, but I've never been raped so hard in Khans/Graves during/since Zone (even by Dot/Sirred/Charlie/Mazon in Khans, and Blunt in Graves), and he's a **** to beat in Germs, let alone other blood maps...

Ghosty? Guess I give blackie a little discussion. Awesome 1v1 Smosh/Germs player. He's precise and consistent like Celts CBA. Great at other blood maps though he gets no credit for them. His issue is that he is so easy to piss off, which makes him play so bad. Can't see that changing 11 - love his personality anyway.

Tragic(James)/Crescent(Ahmad). These two were talents. Both were arrogant in terms of change, hence why their games were so good - they improved their game play instead of copying everyone else. Two people I had no issue to play 1v1 against in anything. I felt like Zola was 90% Tragic. So very close to his skill and style - and both English 11.

Vezir. Never played him 1v1. Seen his records. Absolute camper. Can't blame him, he's a teenager brought up in the current condition in CS. On Zone, most teenagers wanted ways to cheat/hack/proclaim themselves.

Myself? Always preferred being renowned by people I liked rather than playing consistently 1v1. My own egotistical issue unfortunately, since I've beaten all these ****s in various 1v1 bloods( as well as lost) at some point without truly committing myself like I was able (seriously, I could easily afford to...). That isn't to say I would or could be any better than any of the people I listed, at least they were all able to prove themselves in their own ways and times. I was too happy beating someone a few times and enjoying the limelight it brought, instead of continuing my successes - perhaps a stupid image Zone programmed into us.

There's other blooders I should mention, but these ****s I discussed were mentioned in this topic, and it would be rude to criticise everybody and not myself in this topic. I'm tipsy, hence my honesty ;).

I'm saying that these kind of topics should be fair and honest reflections of people we consider top, instead of lists based on inaccurate opinions. As I see it, you can't develop a top bloods list (perhaps the same for other CS lists), but we should try to encourage friendly, yet competitive game-play. We're all old ****s older than 18 (besides Vezir who makes ****ty kebabs).

PS. Dave is a genius in RPGs. Genius in Team TD. Leader of church of Tunic (scared Josh away?). He also lost to Chilenox in Khans on touch-pad, therefore he's a LOTR nerd now. ****iest man to ever play bloods. If you haven't had a boner after seeing him, then you're either gay or blind.

+10 for this post :D
 [7th]RedRuM__

Ingreso: 11 de enero de 2011
Escrito 15 de febrero de 2013 - 14:21
If you call me Marcel again...
You must login into Voobly to view image

4 times in a row is not a typo..

rix is my favourite **** talker on voobly :P
 __1_

Ingreso: 22 de diciembre de 2011
Escrito 15 de febrero de 2013 - 14:23
Europe
Jordan_23

CBA
hasan1988

cba hero
Vezir

Castle Blood
Zanchy

bloods
Charlie

[_MD_]DaGhostInside

Ingreso: 20 de septiembre de 2008
Editado 15 de febrero de 2013 - 15:29 por [_MD_]DaGhostInside
lul ben ;flowers
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Ingreso: 17 de febrero de 2012
Escrito 15 de febrero de 2013 - 15:39
Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.
 [_TW]Run_run_run_run

Ingreso: 16 de diciembre de 2007
Escrito 15 de febrero de 2013 - 15:44
Of course Marcel!
 [7th]Like_Gg___

Ingreso: 4 de marzo de 2009
Editado 15 de febrero de 2013 - 16:30 por [7th]Like_Gg___
Put money on the line!

rofl
 [Eot_]ForgiveMe_

Grupo: Asesor de Juego
Ingreso: 21 de diciembre de 2007
Editado 15 de febrero de 2013 - 16:56 por [Eot_]ForgiveMe_
I have read my name 26 times in this thread so far.
Anyone beat that number?
 [ViCiouS]TheAussieOne

Ingreso: 19 de septiembre de 2010
Escrito 15 de febrero de 2013 - 17:00
When we talk about Charlies, we mean the Vietnam players. If not talking about them, then it's charlie the unicorn on candy mountain. I'm not sure anyone has spoken about yourself, since you owe so many people $1 from your poker winnings, and by so many people, I mean myself, and by $1, I mean $1.
 [ViCiouS]SvoQ

Ingreso: 23 de octubre de 2012
Escrito 15 de febrero de 2013 - 17:23
I recall my first time with a condom. I was 14. I went in to buy a packet of condoms at Parchen's pharmacy. In those days it took a lot of guts to go in a store and ask for that kind of item because everyone in town knew me and there was no doubt the young lady (I think her name was Nola) knew what they were for.

She was working as an assistant behind the counter, and she could see that I was really embarrassed by the whole procedure. She handed me the package and asked if I knew how to wear one.

I honestly answered, 'No, not really.'

So she unwrapped the package, took one out and slipped it over her thumb. She cautioned me to make sure it was on tight and secure

I apparently still looked confused. So, she looked all around the store to see if it were empty. It was. 'Just a minute,' she said, and walked me into the back room, unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. She unhooked her bra and laid it aside. 'Do these excite you?' She asked.

Well, I was so dumb-struck that all I could do was stand there with my mouth open and nod my head. She then said it was time to slip the condom on. As I was slipping it on, she dropped her skirt, removed her panties and lay down on a desk. 'Well, come on', she said, 'We don't have much time.'

So I climbed on her. It was so wonderful that, unfortunately, I could no longer hold back and KAPOW, I was done within a few moments.

She looked at me with a bit of a frown. 'Did you put that condom on?' she asked. I said, 'sure did,' and held up my thumb to show her.

Then she beat the **** out of me...

Women have always been hard for me to figure out.
 [Eot_]Zanchy____

Grupo: Membresía Gold
Ingreso: 30 de noviembre de 2012
Escrito 15 de febrero de 2013 - 20:47
I recall my first time with a condom. I was 14. I went in to buy a packet of condoms at Parchen's pharmacy. In those days it took a lot of guts to go in a store and ask for that kind of item because everyone in town knew me and there was no doubt the young lady (I think her name was Nola) knew what they were for.

She was working as an assistant behind the counter, and she could see that I was really embarrassed by the whole procedure. She handed me the package and asked if I knew how to wear one.

I honestly answered, 'No, not really.'

So she unwrapped the package, took one out and slipped it over her thumb. She cautioned me to make sure it was on tight and secure

I apparently still looked confused. So, she looked all around the store to see if it were empty. It was. 'Just a minute,' she said, and walked me into the back room, unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. She unhooked her bra and laid it aside. 'Do these excite you?' She asked.

Well, I was so dumb-struck that all I could do was stand there with my mouth open and nod my head. She then said it was time to slip the condom on. As I was slipping it on, she dropped her skirt, removed her panties and lay down on a desk. 'Well, come on', she said, 'We don't have much time.'

So I climbed on her. It was so wonderful that, unfortunately, I could no longer hold back and KAPOW, I was done within a few moments.

She looked at me with a bit of a frown. 'Did you put that condom on?' she asked. I said, 'sure did,' and held up my thumb to show her.

Then she beat the **** out of me...

Women have always been hard for me to figure out.

WTF

1234[5]6789101112131415
Mostrando 61 - 75 de 215 mensajes
Saltar a Foro: